Home Depot: Complaints, Customer Claims

The best information I received came from the third party delivery company itself. I wish I had their name so I could leave a rave review for their patience and kindness, unlike the disaster that is Home Depot. I've had good luck ordering from Home Depot and dealing with customer service for a wide variety of projects. Lumber is always better from a smaller and more expensive lumber yard. Buying premium vinyl tile was a roll of the dice since you can't really "see" the product which was not available in store.

I will never order from them again and get treated so unprofessionally constantly delaying the delivery of both a refrigerator and stove for over 3 months . I took today off work and cleared a full fridge and waited from 3 -7 pm . I tracked the status and finally went from next delivery to rescheduled for the following Monday .

Is this your company?

4,153,130 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified. About a year ago I noticed credit score had gone down and discovered it was due to a late payment to Home Depot. I contacted Home Depot by phone and was assured I was never late with a payment, and they never had reported any such thing. Both Equifax and Experian removed it after I disputed.

I am in the retail world but would never give this kind of customer service. I am a manager for Bass Pro Shops and as a manager, I am always available. Probably will not return to support your company.

Delivery team did not show up

Use this comments section to discuss problems you have had with Home Depot, or how they have handled your complaints. Initial complaints should be directed to Home Depot directly. You can find contact details for Home Depot above.

home depot customer complaints

Normally, I spend thousands of dollars per year in home improvement stores; but most certainly will never spend even a dime at Home Depot again. I purchased a new washer with installation and haul-away services. They arrived with my new washer and immediately started to look for reason of "not able to install". The reason they found was that the tray for my old washer was old with a crack. The guy spent 5 mins taking pictures of the crack , even though I have told him multiple times it is just an extra precaution, and I would like to have my new machine without a tray.

Send a demand letter to Home Depot

2045 Home Depot reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 14, 2006. The latest review Checkout/employees was posted on Dec 11, 2022. The latest complaint Harassed by employee was resolved on Dec 06, 2022. Home Depot has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2045 reviews. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet.

home depot customer complaints

These ppl were rude, trash talking and careless without any manner!! When we called Home Depot and tried to address the issues, they couldn’t do anything. They just asked us whether we wanted to simply cancel our latest order. We are going to Lowes and other stores from now on. Last April I purchased a Karavan utility trailer from this store. As it is a vehicle, it must be registered with the State, and Home Depot sent in the necessary paperwork.

It operates many big-box format stores across the United States, all ten provinces of Canada, as well as Mexico. In this article, we cover how to file a complaint against a bank and how to sue a bank. Always make sure to confirm with the court if there are any additional filings you need to complete and file after you have served Home Depot.

home depot customer complaints

Very Helpful with accurate information regarding issues consumers have, covering many different categories. Home Depot bought windows and doors and had nothing but problems with most of the windows leaking plus leaking doors. I purchased a Toro Snowblower Nov 2020 from Home Depot. Unfortunately, my Power Max Heavy Duty 828 OAE has had repeated issues. Both rear tires have fallen off, the auger gearbox has leaked oil, the skids have shown excessive wear, and now the traction gear has broken.

What to expect once you submit your complaint to the BBB

I cannot take off another day from work to sit and wait to most likely only be rescheduled once again . They should have called me in person instead of notifying me by email ! When I called to complain I was on hold 40 minutes and only an operator spoke with zero luck of resolving this favorably. Ordered $6k flooring ..was sent 4 different runs which meant flooring would not snap in correctly.

home depot customer complaints

The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. The BBB will forward your complaint to Home Depot within 2 business days. Home Depot is a home improvement retail corporation that sells a wide variety of tools, appliances, and services to consumers all over the country. There are many ways to lodge a complaint as some customers are not aware of it or don’t know how to go about lodging a complaint.

I was told that a plate would be mailed to me after a few weeks. I called the State licensing office, which referred me to Tri-City Licensing. I contacted them and they said the plate had been mailed to the West Richland store back in JUNE! I have been trying to get this store to do something about the missing plate for over FOUR MONTHS and I keep getting stonewalled. I left numerous telephone messages with the store manager that were not returned.

home depot customer complaints

A common complaint of shoppers has to do with billing issues. This could range from mispriced store products to being billed incorrectly for an online purchase, to other annoyances. Now I understand self-checkout is the way most stores are going. They were oblivious to the customers who were essentially doing the job they used to do before that burden fell to the customers.

The rep told me that the new date for delivery was December 20th. If I would of know it was going to take a month to delivery I would of never purchased the freezer from Home Depot. I would like to cancel, but I purchased with a gift e-card and was told it had to go back on the e-card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Map of All the Waffle House Locations in America

16 Small House Bugs With Pictures and Names Identification Guide

11 Tattoo Styles Explained A BEGINNER'S GUIDE